This year the 100+ Challenge will be hosted by My Over Stuffed Bookshelf, and I'm participating, again. Only that this time I'm including everything I read, even re-reads, to see how it turns out. I'm curious to know just how much I re-read.
DETAILS:n (as shown in My Over Stuffed Bookshelf)1. The goal is to read 100 or more books. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate. Posting on GoodReads or wherever you post your reviews is good enough.
2. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Manga, Graphic Novels, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.
What doesn't count: Individual short stories or individual books in the Bible.
3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2011. Books started before the 1st do not count. You can join at anytime.
6. When you sign up under Mr. Linky, put the direct link to your post where your books will be listed. Include the URL to this post so that other viewers can find this fun challenge. If you’d prefer to put your list in the sidebar of your blog, please leave your viewers the link to the sign up page. Again, so viewers can join the challenge too.
I'm going to be setting up a page for books read in 2011, but also do monthly updates which I'll be linking to in this page. I hope to really out-do myself this year (I'm also doing that challenge).
And Let the Reading Begin!