1) Describe yourself in ten words or less!
longing for love –
I place a single strawberry
in my mouth
2) Tell us something about your blog?
The header is a detail of a painting by George Seurat.
3) What's the book you're eagerly awaiting for this 2011?
The only book I was super-excited about was Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning, which came out in January.
4) What has been your favorite book so far (that you read, doesn't have to had been published in 2011)?
My favorite book is Jane Eyre.
5) What do you do when you're not blogging?
Read and write, mostly. I also like to ski and bake.
6) What time of the day do you like best for blogging? and For reading?
Any time I can get a few free hours in.
7) What would you do if you could do anything in the world, for one day?
I don't know, go into the secret Vatican Archives. Ha! Oh, Dan Brown....
8) Tell us three things no one would ever guess about yourself?
Um, I like to watch boxing, I don't know how to swim, and The Serpent's Kiss is the worst movie I have ever seen. EVER.
9) Anything else you would like to add?
Why is a raven like a writing desk?
10) Bonus round... what's your favorite:
Ice cream flavor? Mint chocolate chip
food? Miso soup
song? Too many to choose from.
Thanks to Tasha for this fun interview!
For Armchair BEA I was interviewed by Tasha @ Truth, Beauty, Freedom & Book.
And by fellow Latin (and awesome) blogger Ella @ The Clock Monkey