Bloggiesta is a blog event ran by Maw Books Blog, and it's sort of a blogging marathon aimed toward improving one's blog.
I participated during the first edition, and it was great, it really helped me to sort of restart my blogging efforts and do it in a more organized way. Sadly, for various reasons, I was unable to participate the last two times.
But I'm back again and ready to roll! For more info, click here.
Here are the things I hope to accomplish before it's all said and done on Jan 23rd:
- Update and try to upgrade site's score
- Write at least 3 List Maniac Posts - possible topics:
- Favorite Women of Fiction
- Favorite Best Friends of YA/Romance
- Favorite Villains
- Most awaited movies
- Write review of Sense & Sensibility (miniseries)
- Update progress bars for all the challenges
- Start the Books Read in January wrap up list
- Set tags and images for future wrap ups (at least 3 more)
- Update Books of 2011 List (include links)
- Set a Key for Book genres and challenges
- Update Movies of 2011 List (include links)
- Write at least two Anime Addiction Posts - Posibilities:
- Card Captor Sakura
- Nanoha (Nanoha, A's and Strikers)
- Write review of The Black Swan
- Update NetGalley Info
- Write whatever pending reviews I have.
- Set tags, images and list for Short-Reading List.
- Participate in at least 2 challenges
- Design your own buttons/banners @SMS Book Reviews
- Setting Goals @ My Friend Amy
- Ten Things a Blogger Should Not Do @Word Lily
- Back up blog
- Clean up tags
- Update Review Policy
- Update About me page
- Unveil new review format ? (I'm still not sure about this!)
- Bring Back Story of My LIfe
- Write At The Movies and As Seen on TV pending posts.
- Try not to go nuts
- Whatever else I can think of.
- Visit as many other blogs as possible
So, that's my crazy long list (sorry for all the bullet points, I like to summarize!)
I'm posting this right now, even though kick off is at 8 AM, so I'm in the clear to start then!
Post a Comment
Comments produce endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands. *giggle*
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.