Bloggiesta is a blog event ran by Maw Books Blog, and it's sort of a blogging marathon aimed toward improving one's blog.For more info, click here.
This is my Day 1 -Update (Will keep it updated until Jan 21st at 11:55 PM)
Update and try to upgrade site's score
- Write at least 3 List Maniac Posts - possible topics:
- Favorite Women of Fiction
- Favorite Best Friends of YA/Romance
- Favorite Villains
- Most awaited movies
- Write review of Sense & Sensibility (miniseries)
Update progress bars for all the challenges
- Start the Books Read in January wrap up list
- Set tags and images for future wrap ups (at least 3 more)
Update Books of 2011 List (include links) Set a Key for Book genres and challenges Update Movies of 2011 List (include links)
- Write at least two Anime Addiction Posts - Possibilities:
- Card Captor Sakura
- Nanoha (Nanoha, A's and Strikers)
- Write review of The Black Swan
Update NetGalley Info
- Write whatever pending reviews I have.
- Set tags, images and list for Short-Reading List.
- Participate in at least 2 challenges
Design your own buttons/banners @SMS Book Reviews
- Setting Goals @ My Friend Amy
Ten Things a Blogger Should Not Do @Word Lily
- Back up blog
Clean up tags Update Review Policy Update About me page Unveil new review format ?( I'm still not sure about this!) (My blog buddy said I should do it)
- Bring Back Story of My Life
- Write At The Movies and As Seen on TV pending posts.
- Try not to go nuts (So far so good)
Get a Blog Buddy- Did it! it's the awesome Kyle@The Creative Geek
- Visit as many other blogs as possible
Also, totally random but while doing the button/banner challenge, I came across this Grab Button Code Generator, it works great! and auto adjusts the width of the box to the place you put it on.
Current Running Time: 9hrs -Day One
Post a Comment
Comments produce endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands. *giggle*
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.