December 28, 2010
2011 Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge
Well, since I'm doing the Historical Challenge, I decided to enter this one as well. This challenge is hosted by the Romance Book Maven. And I'm very excited for it
The goal is to read at least 10 contemporaries between Jan 1 and Dec 31 (My birthday!!) of 2011. By Contemporary it means, straight contemporary without paranormal, fantasy or time-travel elements. (
Since the challenges can cross-over, I'm going to set up a page for all the books I read in 2011 and just mark there which books belong to each challenge. But I will also try to make a list of the titles here, much like I'll be doing for the Historical Romance Challenge and the Aussie YA Challenge in their respective posts.
Anyway! Let the reading begin!!
1. Nothing But Trouble by Rachel Gibson
2. My One and Only by Kristan Higgins
3. Any Man of Mine by Rachel Gibson
4. Call Me Irresistible by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
5. Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin
6. Something Blue by Emily Giffin
7. She Went All the Way by Meg Cabot
8. The Boy Next Door by Meg Cabot
9. Boy Meets Girl by Meg Cabot
10. A Lot Like Love by Julie James
This challenge is DONE as of June 6th, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Comments produce endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands. *giggle*
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.