Here is an update of the 100+ Reading Challenge and the 2010 YA Reading Challenge. The books read for the YA challenge are in cursive and have their corresponding number next to the review link.
9. Once Was Lost by Sara Zarr (review) *YA5*
10. Fangtastic by Sienna Mercer (review) *YA6*
11. What Happens in London by Julia Quinn
12. Child of the Prophecy by Juliet Marillier *YA7*
13. Follow the Stars Home by Luanne Rice (review)
14. Goddess Boot Camp by Tera Lynn Childs (review) *YA8*
15. The Miles Between by Mary E. Pearson (review) *YA9*
16. The Tenderfoot Bride by Cheryl St. John
17. Virgin River by Robyn Carr (review)
18. Re-Vamped by Sienna Mercer (review) *YA10*
19. Vampalicious (same link as above) *YA11*
20. Shelter Mountain by Robyn Carr (review)
That's it for this month! we'll see what March brings.
Post a Comment
Comments produce endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands. *giggle*
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.