November 28, 2009

100+ Reading Challenge

Book challenge
J.Kaye is hosting the 100+ reading challenge this year again, and I've decided to join (you can check the rules and all that at J.Kaye's book blog.

I'll be adding a couple more rules of my own:

  1. I'll be reading between 8 or 9 books every month.
  2. I'll only allow myself one re-read per month.
  3. I'll do a 'books of the month' post on the first of ever month (starting on January 1st) and do a tally on the last day of the month (ending on the 31st (my birthday!)) with how many I've accomplished during the month.

January - List
February - List
March - List
April - List
May - List
June - List
July - List
August - List
September - List
October - List
November - List (Challenges Done!)

(Will be updated on the last day of the month!)

How is everyone going? let me know int he comments!

AnimeGirl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...