Story of My Life -Talk to Kylie and see if she wants to do this together.Which will be posted in a couple of days
- About a Book - General BookTalk
ListManiac- in response to the On Lists and Opinions Challenge (to be posted soon)
Secrets of My Hollywood Life by Jen Calonita
- True Love and Other Disasters by Rachel Gibson
- Vision in White by Nora Robets
UltraManiac by Wataru Yoshirumi (a.k.a first ever manga review) (To be posted soon)
- The Mediator and 1-800-Where-R-U by Meg Cabot
- Update with some Book Gossip
Favicon - Thanks for the tip about Trish tutorial @ Hey Lady! Add Mr Linky- Signed up for it, anyway. Cleans sidebars Maybe Change Layout(Didn't found one I liked better) Badge from Book Blogs ning
Grade Your Blog@Bookish Ruth (I got 70/100, btw, and I added Metatags) Blogging Tips & Tutorials@Book Blather Favicons & Gravatars@Hey Lady! Blogging Buddy@My Friend Amy (Thanks Kylie from The List Maker's Book Reviews who also happens to be a great friend.) On Lists & Opinions@Beth Fish Reads Google Alert@Emily's Reading Room Elevator Pitch@Books, Movies and Chinese Food
Brush up Profile Back up Check Tags
Changes and (I hope) improvements after Bloggiesta:
- Visually so it doesn't take so much of the sidebar
- Grading itself: About 1 Star Rating a.k.a Don't Bother. I do have books that I have liked that little -and sometimes even less - but I don't believe in book bashing - which is why you'll never see me writing about Twilight (the book), Two Way Street or Judith McNaught) - so I decided to eliminate that category. If it rated that low with me, if I couldn't bring myself to finish a book, well, that's my opinion and I'm not going to bother to write a review about it.
Change in size and amount of images, as well as the number of posts per page, to help the page load faster.
Favicon Fear Conquered! - I had tried to add one a number of times but it just never worked and I grew frustrated, but the challenge - and my mostly hidden competitive nature (which is usually hidden by a thick layer of laziness) - made me keep trying until it worked. (That's my favicon, btw, 'cause it shows so small I wanted to show it on a bigger size --->)
Lots of Luv
PS - I'll try to finish my pending reviews within the next week.
PSS - I made an aproximation of how many hours I spent doing this and it came up to: 21 1/2 hrs... which just goes to show me I got no life.
Friday - 9 1/2 hrs (from eight till nine-thirty and then from about four in the afternoon until midnight)
Saturday - 12 hrs (continuing from midnight until 4 am, break for sleep, break for house chores, continuing from noon until ten pm)