So, I've decided to participate in the NetGalley Knockout hosted @Goldilox And the Three Weres, which is an event aimed to getting on top of those review books that just keep on accumulating.
Here are the details, per Goldilox's post:
Here's all the details you need to know:
- Netgalley Knockout will run from July 1 - September 30
- You are not limited to ebooks from Netgalley! You can include any ebook you have received for review from Netgalley, Edelweiss, or from a publisher or author directly. It just must be an ebook and it must be a review book.
- You can only count books that you read from July 1 to September 30. Nothing read before the challenge starts or after it ends will count toward the challenge!
- You do not have to only include books released during the months July, August, or September - but you can include these, of course! Any electronic review book counts, whether it has already been released or is still yet to be released!
- Again, even if the book has already been released, if you're reading a review ebook copy of it then it counts toward the challenge!
***And if you find this post after July 1st - no worries! You can join the challenge through the linky all the way up to September 1st if you'd like!***
There will be a giveaway for any blogs who link up their wrap up post at the end of the challenge in September! Every blog on that linky will be entered and one winner will be randomly chosen to receive an ebook of their choice under $15.00 from the ebook seller of their choice!
Just link up your post about joining the Netgalley Knockout challenge on the linky list below! Your post can be as simple as "Here's a new challenge I'm joining, here's the link to find out more information".
And feel free to grab the button above and add it to your blog's sidebar. That would be *awesome* of you!
Share in the comments below or in your sign up post how many of your egalley books you plan to knockout during this challenge!